YUNG’s API Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4By Smod Staff ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 71 views
YUNG’s API Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by YUNGNICKYOUNG, programmed with the purpose of supporting startup and providing resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “required” section when installing put.
Core mod is currently a trend with maximum resource saving and can support many mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, it becomes simpler to update, change and fix bugs for multiple mods at the same time. Almost all Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, YUNG’s API will not provide any effect when installed independently into Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of adding new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and pre-built frameworks so that other mods can work properly. The mods that YUNG’s API supports will often use a common code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, YUNGNICKYOUNG has combined this code into YUNG’s API. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to work, the system will report a game error, causing a crash and not being able to load into the main menu.
Some mods use YUNG’s API to run: YUNG’s Better Caves, YUNG’s Better Mineshafts.
- Forge Mod Loader.
- YUNG’s Better Caves.
- YUNG’s Better Mineshafts.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!