Wooden Armors and Stone Armor Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (simple armors for early game)By Smod Staff ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 93 views
Wooden Armors and Stone Armor Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (called Wooden Armors for short) is a small and simple mod. It will add to Minecraft a few new clothes made from Wooden and Stone.
Currently, the mod will add to Minecraft the following new clothes:
• Oak Armor
• Spruce Armor
• Birch Armor
• Dark Oak Armor
• Jungle Armor
• Acacia Armor
• Stone Armor
The formula of these suits will be equivalent to the regular clothes. You just need to pay attention to the right material for the corresponding material (6 different types of wood for 6 different wooden clothes and Cobblestone for Stone Armor).
These suits don’t have very special stats. They were created with the intention of giving you a little protection at the beginning of the game. As for Stone Armor, although it does not have a high level of protection, it does have an indicator that few other clothes have, which is high Knockback Resistance.
The mod will also have 2 versions for both Forge and Fabric.
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!