Wetstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Solid Water!)By tmq ❘ February 26, 2021 ❘ 1,731 views
Wetstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.3 called Wetstone.
Wetstone is a small mod for Minecraft. Wetstone adds to Minecraft a new block with the same name as the mod – Wetstone!
Wetstone is a rather special block. It acts (behave / act) like a normal block but at the same time it is Water! This means that Wetstone has the properties of water but is a solid. Wetstone is a water source … stationary.
When you place Wetstone next to Lava, it will turn lava into Cobblestone, Stone or Obsidian just like when water works with Lava. Wetstone can also be used to supply water to your Farmland (hydrate farmland). In addition, Wetstone can also be moved by Piston.
To create Wetstone, you will need 4 Stone Bricks, 4 Iron Nugget and 1 Water Bucket. Once you build, you will get 4 Wetstone and you will also be returned to the bucket. Because it is made from Stone Bricks, you will see that the Wetstone pattern is the Stone Brick, but it has water on it.
Wetstone is a very suitable mod to use in combination with other mods or modpacks you desire!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Wetstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Wetstone-1.14.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!