Ward Blocks Mod 1.16.5 (Blocks With Area Of Effect!)By tmq ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 373 views
Ward Blocks Mod 1.16.5 adds to Minecraft some new blocks. These blocks will have special AOE effects. They cannot be crafted; they can only be found in chests in different Dungeons and Dimension.
- Growth Ward Block: When activated will increase the speed of growth of plants, sapling around it. Can be found in Buried Treasure.
- Health Ward Block: Gives players around it the Regeneration and Saturation effects. Can be found in Buried Treasure.
- Defense Ward Block: Gives players around it the Strength and Resistance effects. Can be found at Pillager Outpost.
- Exp Ward Block: When activated, it will kill all hostile creatures surrounding it and it will drop experience points. Can be found at Stronghold Library.
- Attack Ward Block: When activated, it will kill all hostile creatures surrounding it but do not drop anything. Can be found in Bastion Treasure Chests.
- Loot Ward Block: When activated, it will kill all hostile creatures surrounding it and it will drop items. Can be found in End City.
- Ward blocks can be activated by a redstone signal.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.