WAILA Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ May 10, 2017 ❘ 158,525 views
WAILA Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (What Am I Looking At) is a pretty amazing mod. It allows players to quickly identify blocks and access block/entity data without opening up additional menus.
If you’ve played some modpack, surely you will find this information display frame:
It seemed to be a simple, useful and available feature, but in fact, this is a mod called WAILA (What Am I Looking At), a mod supporting the display and providing information on a particular block that you’re looking at.
Besides the block, WAILA also supports to display information about the mob (name, blood level,…)
WAILA give players the ability to change the display, buttons, and shortcuts so they can be convenient and flexible to play the game with the fully completed config along with highly customizable features.
- You can move the information frame to be the most convenient for you.
- The config sets display very straightforward and easy to use.
- Customize shortcuts of the mod for convenience with user habits.
- Display the recipe for blocks (Not Enough Items requested, but it does not support in the high version).
- Display uses.
- Display liquids
- Display usage
Although it is very lightweight and straightforward, WAILA is very useful and excellent, especially in the mudpack. The reason is it will save you tons of time and effort when you familiarize yourself with the items, blocks or even new modpack.
Requirement: Forge, Not Enough Items (not compulsory).
This mod now supports Minecraft version: 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install WAILA Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer and WAILA-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of WAILA into mods folder and then run Minecraft.