Various Oddities Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 (A variety of new mobs for Minecraft!)By tmq ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 3,252 views
Various Oddities Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2. Are you looking for a new experience for your Vanilla Minecraft? If so, Various Oddities are mods for you! Various Oddities add to Minecraft lots of new creatures from hostile to friendly. It will definitely make your Minecraft world a lot more diverse!
Currently, Various Oddities add to Minecraft the following types of creatures:
- Kobolds, Trolls, Ogres, Goblins
- The Uberwidren – a very strong creature and a boss type!
- Pegasi and Flying Donkeys – The creatures that you can tame to ride. They can fly!
- Mimics – chest-like fake creatures.
- Gryphons – the legendary Griffin.
- Giant Crabs
- Rats and Giant Rats
- Scorpions and Giant Scorpions
- Giants and Zombie Giants – Various Oddities allow Giants (a type of existent but unused creature of Minecraft) to appear on your Minecraft world!
- Floating Skulls and Disembodied Heads
In the future, the author also plans to add mods to more creatures such as Raptors, Gargoyles, Whales and more!
In addition, Various Oddities were created to integrate seamlessly with Custom NPCs. For those of you who are using Custom NPCs, you can customize your NPCs according to various Oddities!
Note: By default, the mod’s creatures will not appear naturally in your world even after you’ve installed the mod, so if you want them to appear, you’ll have to turn it on first in the config of the mod!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Various Oddities 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Various-Oddities-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!