Uncharted Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Tell You What Biome You Are In)By tmq ❘ May 10, 2021 ❘ 2,910 views
Uncharted Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 named Uncharted.
Have you ever been out of a cave and do not know where you are? Or don’t you know you’re in the desert or just a very long river bank? Don’t worry that Uncharted has helped you!
Uncharted is a small mod that is very good. Uncharted will bring up a bulletin board for you every time you come to a new biome.
When you go to a new biome, you will see a small panel on the bottom right of the screen. This board will tell you which biome you just entered and the image of that biome. Very useful!
One thing worth noting about Uncharted is that you shouldn’t know where you are when you’re underground, so this board won’t appear when you’re down there. It only works when you are under the sky!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Uncharted Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Uncharted-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!