Trinkets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (A Core Library for Minecraft)By tmq ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 1,846 views
Trinkets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by EmilyPloszaj, which is programmed with the purpose of supporting booting and providing resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “required” section when installing. Core mods are currently a trend with the maximum saving of resources and can support multiple mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing bugs for many mods becomes simpler. Most Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, Trinkets will not provide any effect when installed independently on Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and build frameworks for other mods to work properly. The mods that Trinkets supports will often use a common set of code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, EmilyPloszaj has included this code into Trinkets. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod that needs it to work, the system will report a game error, causing a crash and unable to load into the main menu.
Some mods use Trinkets to run: Agnostos, Armor Disguise, The Hallow, etc.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.