Tree Harvester Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Quickly Chop Down Trees!)By tmq ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 2,958 views
Tree Harvester Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5. As you know, wood is a very important resource in Minecraft. It is the first resource you exploit in almost any new world. You will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things in the future such as used to make tools, used as fuel, used as construction / decoration materials and many more.
However, because of the nature of the game, it can take you a lot of time to exploit it. One effective way of logging is to build a “tree farm” so you can exploit it more effectively. Even so, it can still take a lot of time.
Introduce to you Tree Harvester! Tree Harvester is a mod created with the purpose of speeding up the logging process in Minecraft. Tree Harvester’s feature will make tree felling become faster and easier.
With Tree Harvester, you just cut any log in the tree and the section from that log up will automatically be destroyed. If you break the log at the bottom, the mod will automatically replant your sapling! You should note that you need to hold Shift and hold an Ax in your hand when breaking.
Tree Harvester also allows players to customize many more things in the mod’s configuration file.
Wish you have fun game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Tree Harvester Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Tree-Harvester-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!