Time To Live Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Display TNT Time)By tmq ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 519 views
Time To Live Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Time To Live.
Time To Live is a small mod. It only adds to Minecraft exactly a simple feature. The feature of this mod is that it will show the time remaining before a TNT explodes.
You can imagine a newly exploded TNT and it will explode in the next few seconds. However, normally you can hardly know the exact time that it will explode. With Time To Live, you can clearly see that time appears on the TNT fruit (you can see the image to see more clearly).
This feature of the mod can help you escape death in some cases, especially in PVP. You can also use Time To Live on servers because it is a “client-sided” mod (ie you only need to install it on your side and it will still work on servers). However, you should also note that some servers may have laws that prohibit the use of such mods so you need to be careful about that.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Time To Live Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Time-To-Live-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!