The Pulverizer Mod 1.16.5 (diamond-powered machine)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 45 views
The Pulverizer Mod 1.16.5 adds to Minecraft a new machine called Pulverizer. Pulverizer is a machine that has the ability to increase the product output you get for some items such as Bone Meal, Blaze Powder, minerals.
To craft Pulverizer, you will need 4 Cobblestones, 3 Iron Ingots, 1 Piston and 1 Furnace. Pulverizer will not only use Coal as fuel, it will need Diamond as well. So you need to make sure you have both Coal and Diamond enough for it to work.
Once you have given Coal and Diamond and Pulverizer, you just need to put the item you need to produce (process) into it. As you can see in the image example, Pulverizer will turn 1 Lapis Ore into 32 Lapis Lazuli.
Pulverizer can be used on minerals to create more items than normal. Pulverizer can also be used to turn Cobblestone into Gravel and then Gravel into Sand. I will list the items that can be put into Pulverizer and the results in the form of images for you to see.
Pulverizer can also be automated using Hopper. Hopper placed above will give Pulverizer the item to produce, on the left for Diamond, on the right or behind for fuel (coal) and below to take out the product.
Have fun playing the game!
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.