Survivalist Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ February 28, 2021 ❘ 16,118 views
If you’re a veteran player of Minecraft, you may already know that the early game process is a bit too easy, even a complete Minecraft novice player would know what he needs to do if he had played other survival games. Of course, Minecraft is easy, as Mojang want players can quickly approach their game without having difficulties, so that they can feel like playing games, rather than studying survival lessons at school. Survivalist Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is designed to increase the difficulty level of the game significantly, but not only adding monsters with more HP or causing more damage.
Now, in order to obtain wooden plank, you will need more than just a log block. Placing the log block on a “chopping block” – which is crafted by put another log block on the crafting table, then break it apart to get wooden planks. When you mining for ore, you will get Ore Rock instead of Ore; Torch can be put off anytime … Any process will be much more complicated. Survivalist is compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2 and 1.11, and require Forge Mod Loader to run.
Survivalist Mod Crafting Recipes:
How to Install Survivalist Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, Survivalist-Mod.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!