Starry Sky Mod 1.16.5 (never ending floating spheres in the sky!)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 50 views
Starry Sky Mod 1.16.5 contains many different spheres. These spheres can contain treasures, dungeons, and more for you to explore. Nearly everything in Vanilla has Starry Sky too. This makes it a new, exciting place for you to explore or try out for a survival experience.
Exploration is an inevitable part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will find that each land you visit is distinctly different. From the colors, the scenery to the creatures, everything is different. It creates an extremely special variety that is only found in Minecraft.
The element of discovery is a very important part of making Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it even more new.
Starry Sky is a mod that will focus on this element of Minecraft. Starry Sky adds to Minecraft a new dimension with the same name as the mod.
To get to Starry Sky, you’ll need to build a portal similar to the one to the Nether, but instead of Obsidian, you’ll need Packed Ice.
You can also get to the Nether and The End of Starry Sky.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.