Slime Golem Mod 1.16.5 (add a new Golem!)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 33 views
Slime Golem Mod 1.16.5 is a new creature mod added to Minecraft. Slime Golem is quite similar to Snow Golem. To create a Slime Golem, you just need to put 2 Slime Blocks on top of each other and then put a Melon Block on the last.
Slime Golem has a similar shape to Snow Golem but it will have the color of slime and melon instead of Pumpkin. Slime Golem when moving will create slime layers under its feet. Players can use their bare hands and lightly tap to break slime layers. Slime layers when broken will drop a slime ball. This makes farming slime balls very simple and easy.
Slime Golems are similar to Snow Golems in that they will also attack other hostile creatures. Slime Golem will throw Slime to thwart hostile creatures. Slime’s Slime Golem does not deal damage, but will apply a strong Slowness effect on the enemy.
In addition, the mod also adds a feature to Minecraft that allows you to put slime balls down into slime layers (similar to snowball and snow layers).
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!