SimpleCore API Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ February 26, 2021 ❘ 13,116 views
SimpleCore API Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft includes several sets of code to run the mods of the author – AleXndrTheGr8st and support the update to be more convenient.
To write a mod core running in the small mods are very familiar with users. The reason is because of some main points: Decrease the power of mod, reduce the time to write the mod and edit the mod from the author. SimpleCore API Mod also has the same functions.
These compulsory mods installing SimpleCore API Mod to run are including:
- SimpleOres (This is a straightforward and easy mod. Although it has added five new ores into Minecraft, this mod is absorbing that worth trying.)
- Nether rocks (This is a mineral mod, similar to SimpleOres mod. It means that this mod will add some new ores to the game; however, the unique thing is that they will appear in The Nether.)
You can turn off this mod unless you use any mod in the list above because this mod has no function when installing independently.
How to Install SimpleCore API Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the SimpleCore.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!