Simple Sponge Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 1,707 views
Simple Sponge Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft adds an interesting item to the game – sponge and more sponges!
As you may already know, Minecraft has an item called Sponge – it can suck up water and keep an area dry. However, getting this item is not easy at all, you need to find the Ocean Monument (located deep under the sea) and explore it, and if lucky you will find a room filled with Sponge. You can also destroy the Guardian (a monster guarding the Ocean Monument) and collect the dropped wet sponge. You can dry it by “baking” it in Furnace.
It seems that the above steps are too cumbersome and difficult just to have an item that has limited uses. That’s why Simple Sponge mod was created so that players can acquire Sponge using easy-to-follow crafting recipes. The mod provides two types of Sponge, Regular Sponge and Magmatic Sponge. Regular sponges will rupture after absorbing hot liquids, while Magmatic Sponges can still maintain its shape when absorbing hot liquids.
You can download the latest version of the Simple Sponge Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Simple Sponge Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Simple Sponge.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!