Silence Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Silence those Animals!! for Minecraft)By tmq ❘ May 6, 2021 ❘ 814 views
Silence Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Have you ever felt uncomfortable with the sounds that animals in Minecraft make??! I sometimes feel really mad about those sounds! Especially sheep’s. Fortunately, there is a mod called Silence Mobs. Silence Mobs has the ability to make any living creature on Minecraft silent !!!!
It is a very simple mod but what it does is amazing. To start making them silent, you will need to type /silencestick (or /st) while holding a Stick. This command will turn your mediocre stick into “The Silence Stick”. The Silence Stick is the main tool you will use to silence them!
Once you’ve got The Silence Stick, just hold it and knock one on the damn sheep, it will become silent and will not make any sound >:) This magic stick works on all Minecraft creatures, even monsters. The silent creatures will be named “Silenced + (name of creature)”. To remove the mute effect on them, you just need to hit them again. You can also name the silent creature using Name Tag!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Silence Mobs 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Silence-Mobs-1.12.2/1.11.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!