Sentek Runic Teleporters Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for MinecraftBy Hưng-MCMOD ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 1,106 views
Sentek Runic Teleporters mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft adds a new movement mode based on instant teleportation to save time for the player.
Minecraft features a vast world and the ability to create almost near infinite map, so moving between distant locations is extremely inconvenient. There are mods that provide players with the ability to move between two locations with just a few command lines but in general they reduce the difficulty and affect the gameplay of Minecraft.
With the goal of helping the player to teleport and to balance the game, the Sentek Runic Teleporters mod has been created to allow players to build gateways with Core Blocks. The special feature of the mod is that you can use different material blocks to be able to move to different distances:
Cobblestone – 1
Stone – 5
Stone brick – 20
Sandstone – 20
Obsidian – 100
You will be teleported based on the direction of the gate that you placed.
How to Install Sentek Runic Teleporters Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and Sentek-Runic-Teleporters-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and Sentek Runic Teleporters into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!