RPGStats Mod 1.16.5 (adds simple RPG Stats)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 64 views
RPGStats Mod 1.16.5 will give your Minecraft character the basic stats that you usually see in RPG games.
RPGStats stats will start at level 1 with 0 exp. You accumulate experience points through different actions such as harvesting crops, using potions, using swords, using bows, fishing, and so on. When reaching levels 25 and 50 in a certain stat, your character will gain a new effect or power.
To be able to check your level, you just need to use the command /rpgstats.
RPGStats will have the following stats:
• Melee: At level 25, Melee will give you the ability to heal when killing other creatures. At level 50, this skill is upgraded and heals you for more health.
• Ranged: At level 25, the Impaling enhancement will automatically apply to other creatures. At level 50, you won’t need a bow anymore.
• Defense: At level 25, Defense gives you 5% complete resistance to damage and 10% at level 50.
• Farming: At level 25, you can press Shift repeatedly to increase the growth rate of your crops. Level 50 will increase range.
• Magic: Magic will make you immune to Poison and Wither at level 25.50.
• Mining: At level 25, makes Unbreaking more effective. At level 50, gives you Haste 2 and Night Vision when you’re below y=40.
• Fishing: At level 25, when you eat fish you will get a random good effect. Level 50 will make the fish you eat give more Saturation.
Uncle, have fun playing the game!
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.