QuickHomes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (/ sethome and / home)By Smod Staff ❘ 6 days ago ❘ 92 views
QuickHomes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that adds some extremely useful commands to Minecraft. The commands that the mod adds to Minecraft are / sethome and / home.
If you have played Multiplayer Minecraft, you probably already know these two commands. These are two common commands that you use to locate your home and then help you move there.
Using them is very simple, you just need to choose a place for your home and type / sethome. The position you stand will be saved so that when you type / home, your character will be immediately moved back to the place you marked.
The mod’s command is extremely useful. If you still want to add a few more commands to use, you can visit 2 mods related to QuickHomes that are QuickSpawns and QuickTeleports.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!