Pretty Beaches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for MinecraftBy smod ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 8,610 views
Pretty Beaches Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adjust the physic mechanic of the water block in the Minecraft world when you are digging in the sand near water sources. With a little change, the construction task will be easier and much more comfortable. With the new mechanic, the water surface won’t look so ugly anymore when the water flows into the space of the destroyed blocks. This means you can dig up the beaches without fearing it will ruin the nature landscape.
How Pretty Beaches works is quite simple, when a block of sand positioned next to a water block is destroyed, instead of turning into a stream of water like in Minecraft Vanilla, it will be replaced by a water source block, even if the requirement for an infinite water source is not fulfilled. This mechanic allows the player to collect sand block near water sources without having to brings water over from another place to preserve the nature view.
Besides, this mechanic can also fill up more than 3 holes at once even though it can go over 3 blocks; in case you don’t start digging from the first water source. Because this mod is still in development, so sometimes, it might not work as expected. Whatever it is, Pretty Beaches still work quite well and fits for those who love to build houses near the beach! Pretty Beaches required Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12.2.
How to Install Pretty Beaches 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Pretty Beaches.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!