Pokemon GO PvP Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2By Moon ❘ May 10, 2017 ❘ 14,810 views
Pokemon GO PvP Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 has a theme of Pokemon Go in Minecraft. It has redrawn some weapons and items which are similar to Pokeballs and Potion, etc.
One of the packs focusing on PvP, Pokemon GO PvP Resource Pack has not changed much in textures of the resource blocks as well as landscapes. Instead of, it has made several kinds of weapons and armors look more beautiful and catchy. Moreover, it has created many ores to be easy to see (serving for the servers of Ultra Hardcore – UHC).
The display of the game has changed a little bit (not much and some repetitive). Many items have used a lot in UHC, which redrawn with the theme of Pokemon (Pokeballs and Potions, etc.)
Mainly to serve for the minigames of PvP and UHC, other blocks will not have new and unique textures. You can download in the download folder and below instructions. You should install Optifine HD to have the most wonderful experiences!
How to install Pokemon GO PvP Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Notice: You should install Optifine HD before using.
- Download the Pokemon-GO-PvP-Resource-Pack.
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Drag your resource pack you have downloaded there.
- Open Minecraft and change Resource Pack in Video setting. Enjoy!