Pillagers Mod 1.16.5 (get villager loot by killing them)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 42 views
Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft called Pillagers Mod 1.16.5
Normally, when you kill Villager, you will not receive any items. However, with Pillagers installed, Villagers are likely to drop their trade items.
By default, when you kill a Villager, you will have 5% to get 1-3 trade items from the Villager. This percentage will be increased by 1.5% with each level of Looting enhancement on your weapon. Moreover, if you kill Villager in a Raid, you will be increased by 15% (note that you must kill Villager to drop the item).
Pillagers also allows you to completely change the above numbers to your liking in the mod’s config file:
• base-chance: The ability to drop items.
• looting-chance: Looting’s level of influence.
• raid-chance: Raid’s influence level.
• loot-amount: The number of items Villager can drop.
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!