Pig Poop Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5By tmq ❘ 2 days ago ❘ 344 views
Pig Poop Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Pig Poop.
Pig Poop is a mod that will add a new feature to the pigs in Minecraft. With Pig Poop, pigs can now… go heavy!
Pig Poop will cause the pigs to drop their droppings from time to time (similar to the hen laying eggs). When not picked up but left in the ground (for about 290 seconds), it will disappear and can become fertilizer for the soil.
So if you pick it up, what can pig manure be for? Large manure can be used instead of Bone Meal. In fact, pig manure is 2 times stronger than Bone Meal.
You can also feed a pig a Golden Carrot and it will create a Golden Poop (a Golden Carrot can only generate 1 Golden Poop). Golden Poop will be 20 times stronger than Bone Meal!
You can… eat their droppings too if you want (though I don’t think that’s a good idea…).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.