Peaceful Surface Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ 2 days ago ❘ 5,095 views
With the Peaceful Surface Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 of ZlainSama made for Minecraft, the surface of the Earth will now be more peaceful, and all of those scary mobs can only be found in some really dark places.
Surface Mod với Optifine HD Mod. Mob spawning is a fundamental function of Minecraft. During the night or in some certain dark areas, the game will spawn monsters to serve as challenges that the players must survive from. Those mobs can be a real pain in some cases, and if you found them too annoying, installing Peaceful Surface will limit the spawning of those critters in very, very dark places (underground or rooms with no lightning). The mobs in this mod can’t spawn during the night, as the moonlight prevents them from doing so. You can also install Just Another Spawner to negate error during installation of Peaceful Surface
The latest version of PeacefulSurface mod can be found in the download link below, along with the installation manual. Have fun gaming!
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Peaceful-Surface.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!