Patchouli Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Library for Vazkii’s Mods)By smod ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 2,295 views
Patchouli Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a mod that aims to provide easy to implement, data-driven documentation for minecraft modders and modpack makers alike.
Some famous mods of Vazkii that requires Patchouli to run:
- Quark Mod (This mod is a collection of small things)
- Psi Mod (Psionic Spellcasting Instruments)
- Botania Mod (An innovative natural magic-themed tech mod)
- Neat Mod (Minimalistic Functional Unit Frames for the modern Minecrafter)
- Unmending Mod (Nerf the vanilla Mending enchantment without making it useless)
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Patchouli Mod for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!