Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Over 50 New Biomes)By tmq ❘ April 26, 2019 ❘ 6,689 views
Oh The Biomes You’ll Go Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Oh The Biomes You’ll Go.
Oh The Biomes You’ll Go (referred to as Biomes You Go) is a highly focused mod of adventure and exploration of the world. Biomes You Go is designed to give players a new experience when playing Minecraft.
Biomes You Go add to Minecraft more than 50 new Biomes! The new mods are divided into four main types of biomes, Warm Biomes (including Bayou, Fungle Jungle, Jacaranda Forest, Meadow, etc.), Cool Biomes (including Maple Forest, Boreal Forest, Blue Taiga, Cika Forest, etc.), Desert Biomes (including the Sonoran Desert, Red Desert, Dead Sea, etc.) and finally Ice Biomes (including Glacier, Frosty Forest, Tundra, etc.).
Of course, with the appearance of this new series of biomes will be a lot of new blocks. You will find new plants, new woods, new bricks, new foods. Or new metals and minerals so you can build colorful armor and tools. You will have a bunch of options for decorating and building!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Oh The Biomes You’ll Go 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Oh-The-Biomes-You’ll-Go-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!