Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (I want all that weapons)By Moon ❘ December 24, 2018 ❘ 794,145 views
Vic’s Modern Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds into Minecraft iconic firearms of modern warfare. You find that metal and diamond swords are too simple and boring? Or to you, the diamond equipment is no longer appealing? Or it is that you just want something new? Vic’s Modern Warfare mod introduces players to a wide variety of modern firearms! Crafting parts, assembling guns, customizing your weapons with supportive devices… it’s time to take up your arms and compete with friends!
Are you a maniac for modern machine guns and powerful sniper rifles? If so then you absolutely cannot miss Vic’s Modern Warfare mod, as this mod is all about guns! It has everything, from guns of all kinds to various attachments like optics for long-distance engagement, tactical flashlight, suppressor… it is assured that you will be addicted to this mod from the first sight.
Hold the correct ammo and press “R” to reload a mag
Inspired by the title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the mod is designed by a crazy fan of modern weapons. All weapons are recreated in 3D models with all animations of reloading, setting attachments … included. With this mod, Minecraft is turned into an actual First Person Shooter!
Vic’s Modern-Warfare mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4.
How to use Modern Warfare Mod:
- Attachment Mode: Press ‘M’ to enter attachment mode. To add attachments, you must have the attachments in your inventory. Further instructions will be displayed on your game. Press the ‘UP’ arrow key to change sights/scopes. Press the ‘DOWN’ arrow key to add grips/laser attachments (Press L to toggle laser on/off when equipped). Press the ‘LEFT’ arrow key to add a silencer that fits the gun’s caliber (displayed under the gun in inventory). And press the ‘RIGHT’ arrow key to change the weapon skin. Keep in mind that not every gun takes the same skins.
- Selective Fire: Press ‘RIGHT SHIFT’ to change the fire mode of the weapon.
- Optics: Certain optics have special effects. Press ‘I’ to zoom in, and ‘O’ to zoom out.
- Ammunition: Press ‘R’ to load the gun with the proper magazine in your inventory. Press ‘R’ to unload a magazine currently loaded into the gun. To refill a magazine, hold it in your hand and press ‘R’ with the correct rounds (bullets) in your inventory. Each magazine name will display the amount of ammo it holds first, then the type of ammunition it requires.
How to Install Modern Warfare Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Modern-Warfare.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!