Mob Proof Crystals Mod 1.16.5 (prevent hostile mobs from spawning)By Smod Staff ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 17 views
Do you often have difficulty with monsters in Minecraft at night? Having a hard time keeping your Villagers safe? Or fear the Creepers will sneak up behind you and explode! If you are looking for a solution to avoid hostile creatures at night, then Mob Proof Crystals Mod 1.16.5 will be the mod for you.
Mob Proof Crystals add a new feature to End Crystals in Minecraft. Normally, End Crystals can be used to revive Ender Dragon (or be used as a pretty dangerous weapon), with Mob Proof Crystals, it also has 1 more feature that is to prevent creatures. Enemies appear.
When you put down End Crystals, it will immediately prevent hostile creatures from appearing. Its range will be 64 blocks above it and 32 blocks around it (you can place End Crystals underground to cover it better). This feature is very simple and handy, but you should be careful because End Crystals are very unstable and it can easily explode when you make a mistake.
Have fun playing the game!
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.