Mob Grinding Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ December 20, 2018 ❘ 122,008 views
Mob Grinding Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft provides more efficient methods to extract resources from mobs than just building vast and complex systems. The mod adds into the game automated machines that require suitable input materials. The devices vary, ranging from simple blocks like metal sticks that deal damage over time and give players EXP, or grinders that can be customized and upgraded.
Mob Grinding is a tactic conceived by the Minecraft community when the traditional game mode Sky Block is introduced. This strategy exploits the fact that in Sky Block mobs do not spawn randomly in the environment. Players can create an artificial ground with specific conditions to lure and round up the mobs into channels. These channels will lead them through a series of contraptions that continuously cause damage to the mobs to lower the HP so that players can easily defeat them and collect XP and materials.
With supportive items from Mob Grinding Utils, players can use a fan to replace water channel or use grinder to kill mobs rather than manually killing them like before. EXP and loots can be automatically collected using Absorber block without the need of players being presented! Once master the mechanism, you can even farm materials from bosses like Wither or Ender Dragon!
Mob Grinding Utils requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Mob Grinding Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MobGrindingUtilities.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!