Mo’ Bends Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft – Official ReleaseBy smod ❘ February 11, 2019 ❘ 187,932 views
Mo’ Bends Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will transform the gestures of the characters and mob in your Minecraft to look more “real”, in parallel with the addition of new motion effects. It will give your character cool animations! Now you look epic whenever you walk, run, jump, climb, and fight! Zombies and spider also have special cool animations to make them look more realistic.
Nearly to Smart Moving Mod, Mo’ Bends Mod will turn the Steve guy with boring gestures into a different Steve which is more “realistic” than the old one. The character will have his elbow, gestures, and appearances smoother than his old one:
You can see the butt action in front of the audience describes extremely as real. This mod edits pretty many motions as well as a lot of different items effects such as Stand, Run, Walk, Jump, Swim, Fight, new death effect.
Moreover, the author has remade the movement of the monsters, the pictures of Spider, Creeper, and Zombie now are very similar to the reality. I shoot some images of Zombie only, and you should see Creeper and Spider by yourself, especially the Creeper, it is very horrible. Mo’ Bends requires Forge Modloader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Mo’ Bends Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Mo’-Bends.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge.)
- Open Start on the Desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut.)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!