Killer Bee Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3By Smod Staff ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 13 views
Killer Bee Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 is a new creature added from the mod. Killer Bee is another variant of Bee. They are much more dangerous than the regular Bee.
Killer Bee looks quite similar to Bee
The difference between Killer Bee and Bee in that visual is that Killer Bee will have a red streak of blood on them. If you do not pay attention, it is difficult to recognize.
Killer Bee will have the same properties as a regular Bee. If you do them, they will attack you. What makes Killer Bee so dangerous is their stats.
Killer Bee has a much higher stat than Bee. To begin with, Killer Bee’s health and damage are significantly higher than Bee (they have 16 health and deal 7 damage). Furthermore, their toxins that apply to the player are also extremely dangerous and increase with the difficulty of the game (Easy: Poison 1, 2 seconds. Normal: Poison 2, 12 seconds. Hard: Poison 3, 20 seconds. ).
Killer Bee can spontaneously spawn in Bee Nest (25%). You can also multiply them as usual.
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.