Journey Map Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for MinecraftBy staff ❘ February 13, 2020 ❘ 342,038 views
Minecraft is a huge world – so don’t get lost! Have you ever fancied a neat minimap like DynmapForge but your server does not support it? Have you ever fancied a minimap on your phone while you play? This Journey Map Mod for Minecraft is exactly that! In the Mod review today, we will show off this amazing mod Journey Map. We are really amazed by how good it is. It is really simple to set it up. With Journey Map Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft, it is now easier for you to navigate with an automatic radar-type map that can locate your position instantly. JourneyMap supports both single and multiplayer servers. There are also 2 modes for multiplayer:
- FairPlay Edition disables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Player.
- Unlimited Edition has all features enabled for Single and Multi-Player.
New features on the latest version: Waypoint sharing, Topographic maps, “Minium Distance” for waypoint beacons.
In minimized mode, JourneyMap looks like a radar, showing terrain and the location of the player:
Minimized radar interface
In maximized mode, JourneyMap is displayed at full screen with all function buttons:
Detailed and highly-customized setting menu:
Setting options for radar
JourneyMap offers a useful feature – Web Map. Players can view the world map using web browsers. For big servers with a pre-built world like an RPG server, this feature allows players to have an actual MMORPG experience.
Web Map on browsers
Currently, JourneyMap supported Minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.9.4, 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
How to Install Journey Map Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Journey-Map.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Journey Map Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> for Minecraft1.10.2 (Official release)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Official release)