Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Official Release)By smod ❘ December 25, 2018 ❘ 135,622 views
Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is considered to be one of the oldest mods that begin the trend of modernizing Minecraft gameplay with modern technologies, cutting down boring and repetitive jobs for players. With IC2, you can create the liquid cooled nuclear reactor by using the hot coolant to generate super-heated steam and then using that steam with two kinetic steam generators and electric generators to produce power. IC2 is a great standalone mod that brings many different technological advances to the game, such as nuclear power and a countless number of complex multiblock machines.
IC 2 is one of the most used mods in modernization mod packs, featuring in different Feed the Beast mod packs. Industrial Craft 2 has a variety of functions that can take care of many troublesome aspects of Minecraft including processing resources, mining for minerals, agriculture as well as weapons and equipment.
All machines and tools in IC 2 running on the new Energy Units (EU) which can be produced and stored by using a vast network of generators and blocks. The energy can be used to craft and operate better machines and equipment that have high versatility. Industrial Craft 2 requires Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Industrial-Craft-2.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!