Ignition: EnderBags Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (More Inventory Space!)By tmq ❘ February 26, 2021 ❘ 3,819 views
Ignition: EnderBags Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Have you ever felt that your 36 boxes are never enough? Want to take away many items but you can’t move your chests easily? Minecraft has a solution for you, Shulker Box, but it’s quite hard to get. Moreover, a Shulker Box only adds you 27 boxes and you feel it’s still not enough? So don’t worry because there is Ignition: EnderBags support you!
Ignition: EnderBags is an updated version of mod EnderBags that some of you have probably heard about. Ignition: EnderBags add an item to Minecraft that will help you solve the problem of missing inventory. The item is called Ender Bag.
To build Ender Bag, you will need 7 Wool, 1 String and 1 Ender Chest. Ender Bag is really very large! An Ender Bag has 104 boxes containing cheaters !! With only one Ender Bag, your inventory has been increased almost 3 times!
Ignition: EnderBags also allow you to own bags with different colors. You just need to put any EnderBag in the box with the color you want.
In addition, you can change the name of the EnderBag in Anvil to easily distinguish them!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Placebo (for 1.12.2).
How to Install Ignition: EnderBags 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ignition-EnderBags-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!