Glassential Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Special Glasses for Minecraft)By tmq ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 3,186 views
Glassential Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Glassential.
In Minecraft there are many types of glass with different colors that you can use in construction and decoration. But, do you want to have special types of glasses, both beautiful and beautiful, and special uses and features? If so, the Glassential is a very suitable mod for you!
Glassential added to Minecraft some new types of glass with different special uses.
- Luminous Glass: Glow like Glowstone.
- Redstone Glass: Has the ability to emit a Redstone signal, just like Redstone Block.
- Dark Glass: Dark Glass does not allow light to pass but you can still see it.
- Ghostly Glass: A non-solid block. That is, you or any creature can go through it.
- Ethereal Glass: Become non-solid when you are Sneak.
- Reverse Ethereal Glass: In contrast to Ethereal Glass, it becomes solid when you are Sneak.
- Dark Ethereal Glass: Features of Dark Glass and Ethereal Glass.
- Dark Reverse Ethereal Glass: Have the feature of Dark Glass and Reverse Ethereal Glass.
To easily see the recipe, you can install the JEI (Just Enough Items) or REI (Roughly Enough Items)!
Glassential also has 2 separate versions for you to use Fabric or Forge. However, the current version for Forge is only for Minecraft 1.12.2 and version for Fabric only for Minecraft 1.14.
Or Forge Modloader
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.