GalactiCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (The Universe, Space Stations)By Moon ❘ February 7, 2019 ❘ 254,600 views
GalactiCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a giant set of mod to discover and advent the universe programmed and designed to create an entirely new side in Minecraft. Minecraft usually is a game of discovery. In some near versions, this field is in infinity because of Mojang Company. They bring many new space dimensions, new lands, monsters, creatures, items to Minecraft but it is not enough. This mod also adds some awesome bosses!
Have you ever walked on the surface of Minecraft world to search something unique, to discover and seek for what you have not known? You see in the sky and think: “Those white dots in that sky are the sparkling stones in the darkness or entirely new planets with what you have not met?”. Absolutely, in Minecraft Vanilla, you cannot get those stars; however, GalactiCraft is different!
With GalactiCraft, you can develop rocket technology and relatable things, from rocket creation to energy extraction or support machine production when you are trying to survive in a harsh environment. GalactiCraft originally has a full technology to help you and two planets to discover: Moon and Mars. If you feel it is a shortage, you can install some add-ons to support you to visit different worlds in the game. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader, MicdoodleCore, GalactiCraft Planets and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install GalactiCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, MicdoodleCore, Galacticraft Planets Mod, and GalactiCraft.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!