Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Add New Trees)By tmq ❘ 7 days ago ❘ 1,825 views
Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a very simple mod. It adds some new plants to Minecraft.
These new plants are all fruit trees. You can harvest them or let them drop their own fruit as well!
- Mandarin Tree
- Citron Tree
- Lime Tree
- Pomelo Tree
- Orange Tree
- Lemon Tree
- Grapefruit Tree
- Apple Oak Tree
To start with the mod, I recommend finding a Plain biome first. The three most basic plants of the mod, Mandarin, Citron and Lime, will appear in this biome. You will need to get Sapling from them to be able to combine and create other types of Sapling for other plants
- Mandarin + Citron = Pomelo
- Mandarin + Lime = Orange
- Citron + Lime = Lemon
- Pomelo + Orange + Lemon = Grapefruit
- For Apple Oak Sapling, you just need to get it from the leaves of Oak Tree.
In addition to adding new plants, Fruit Trees also adds to Minecraft a new type of wood, Citrus Wood.
A few things you should keep in mind is that a tree will probably stop bearing fruit if it has fallen too much. Manual harvesting prevents this. Furthermore, the leaves of the mod will allow items and animals to fly through. This makes them possible to be used as a filter.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Fruit Trees Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Fruit-Trees-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!