Following Villagers Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 (Villagers will follow you if you holding this … cho Minecraft)By tmq ❘ May 6, 2021 ❘ 1,642 views
Following Villagers Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2. As you already know that the villagers really like emeralds. They will exchange many things for emeralds as well as exchange emeralds for many things. They seem to be obsessed with that green stone. (The color of the Villager’s eyes is the emerald green color).
As its name suggests, Following Villagers is a mod that will make villagers follow you if you hold a Block of Emerald. That’s right, in order to increase the villagers’ obsession with this jewel, they would now run after anyone holding it.
Just like a cow will follow you when you hold wheat or chicken will follow you when you hold a seed. The villagers will now follow you if you hold a Block of Emerald. This feature will become very useful when you want to move one or more villagers to another location. It is possible to take them home to trade more conveniently or take them to a safer village (or take them to jail: @).
Review from Mc-mod: Following Villagers is a very simple mod. It adds to Minecraft a nice and extremely handy feature!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Following Villagers 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Following-Villagers-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!