Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for MinecraftBy Moon ❘ February 28, 2021 ❘ 2,122 views
Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is designed to allow players to build containers for fluids of both Minecraft Vanilla and third-party mods. This is a useful feature because the containers can be crafted at any size, which helps in saving space and materials. With Fancy Fluid Storage, players won’t need to build blocks to store liquid and find a place to keep them.
In large mod packs, players usually need lots of fluid. It could be either water or larva; sometimes third-party mods add new fluid into the game. The fluid can be used for crafting or to generate energy, not just for burning or watering plants. To store those fluid, digging craters is inconvenient and a waste of space.
With Fancy Fluid Storage, players can craft liquid reservoirs with different sizes and capacities. To build a reservoir, players can start by crafting a cube structure of 15x15x15, then place a Fancy Fluid Storage block inside it. You can adjust the direction using that block.
Fancy Fluid Storage requires Forge Mod Loader, Reborn Core, and Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.7.10.
How to Install Fancy Fluid Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Reborn Core, Fancy Fluid Storage.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!