Fabrication & Forgery Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 (huge collection of random tweaks)By Smod Staff ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 76 views
Fabrication Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 is a mod that will add to Minecraft a lot of changes from small to large. These changes can be easily enabled / disabled through many ways such as directly changing the mod’s config file, using the Config Menu (from the Mod Menu) or using the command / fabrication config.
Here is a list of some of the mod’s features:
• Stable Cacti: Makes you able to place other blocks next to Cactus without breaking it (if Cactus grows next to a block, it will still break).
• Mods Command: Add the command / mods to display the mods you have installed.
• Book Show Enchants: Add alphabetical symbols to the Enchated Book to make them easier to recognize.
Creepers Explode When On Fire: Creepers will now explode if they are burned.
Trident In Void Return: Trident when thrown down to The Void will still return if you are empowered Loyalty.
• And many more features.
Many of the mod’s features won’t be enabled by default so you’ll have to do it yourself. If you do not like a certain feature of the mod, you can also turn it off.
To be able to see all the features of the mod and its details, you can visit the mod’s wiki: https://github.com/unascribed/Fabrication.
Fabrication is also testing a mod called Forgery for Forge again if you don’t use Fabric.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.