Extreme Cobble Generator Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Infinite Cobblestone?)By tmq ❘ May 8, 2021 ❘ 1,811 views
Extreme Cobble Generator Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is one of the most basic blocks in Minecraft and it is also one of the most important blocks in the early game. You can use it to make Furnace, make Stone / Stone Bricks as well as use it to build.
Extreme Cobble Generator is a mod that will make you never have to worry about missing Cobblestone. Extreme Cobble Generator adds to Minecraft a block capable of creating hundreds and thousands of Cobblestone in a blink of an eye.
This mod’s device is called Cobblestone Generator. Cobblestone Generator creates Cobblestone using FE energy (4 FE = 1 Cobblestone). When Cobble Generator has energy, you just need to choose the amount of Cobblestone you want it to create and let it run itself. You will need a block that can hold objects on it like Chest.
Extreme Cobble Generator is a mod very suitable for use in combination with other mods or in modpack. You will need a mod capable of generating FE energy for the Cobblestone Generator. You should also use the Storage Drawer to store Cobblestone (because the Chest will fill up very quickly). Moreover, you should use mods that can turn Cobblestone into more useful things because in Vanilla Minecraft, Cobblestone is usually not too useful outside the first stage.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Extreme Cobble Generator Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Extreme-Cobble-Generator-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!