Eroding Stone Entities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2By Smod Staff ❘ February 28, 2021 ❘ 50 views
Eroding Stone Entities Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod created with the aim to give players a better way to farm Sand without fear of all (especially Sand). It will do this by allowing the player to turn other blocks like Cobblestone, Stone, Stone Bricks, and so on into Sand.
To be able to turn Cobblestone into Sand, you just need to throw Cobblestone into a stream of flowing water. After you throw it in the water, Cobblestone will turn into Sand after only 150 seconds (by default). You should also note that it must be running water.
In addition, Eroding Stone Entities also allows you to turn blocks into Red Sand and Clay this way too.
List of blocks that will work with the mod (can be changed in Config):
• Blocks will turn into Sand: Cobblestone, Mossy Cobblestone, Stone, Stone Bricks, Chiseled Stone Bricks, Cracked Stone Bricks, Smooth Stone, Gravel, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Granite, Polished Granite, Sandstone, Chiseled Sandstone , Cut Sandstone, Smooth Sandstone, End Stone and End Stone Bricks.
• Blocks will turn into Red Sand: Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Cut Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Netherrack, Nether Bricks and Red Nether Bricks.
• Blocks will turn into Clay: All Terracotta blocks have not turned into a “glazed” version.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!