EquipZ Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (New Weapons and Armors)By tmq ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 8,173 views
EquipZ Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named EquipZ.
If you want to find cool new armors or weapons, EquipZ will be the mod for you.
EquipZ adds quite a lot of new clothes and weapons to Minecraft with special features!
The first is about armor:
- Obsidian Armor: Gives you extra health.
- Coal Armor: Gives you additional movement speed.
- Emerald Armor: Gives you additional damage.
- Lapis Armor: Gives you extra luck.
- Redstone Armor: Gives you bonus attack speed.
- Slime Armor.
Next is weapons:
- Blood Infused Ax: When attacking will slow the enemy.
- Sword of Ender: When attacking, will cause the enemy to glow (glow) and give them the Levitation effect.
- Sword Callies: Gives you Strength when attacking.
- Ceres Rapier: The target will suffer Poison.
- Arunas Sword: Gives you the Regeneration.
- Ax of Darkness: When attacking will slow the enemy.
- Knight’s Sword
- Coral Bow
To make these weapons and clothing, you will need new mod materials. You can see some of the mod’s recipes below or you can install REI (Roughly Enough Items) to view them.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.