End Portal Recipe Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Craft and Move The End Portal Anywhere!)By tmq ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 2,312 views
End Portal Recipe Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod with pretty good features. It adds to Minecraft a new recipe. This recipe will allow you to create a gateway to The End right on your doorstep or wherever you want!
First, to craft, you will need 5 Eyes of Ender, 3 Endstones and 1 Dragon Egg. This means that in order to make the gate to The End you need to go to The End and destroy the Ender Dragon. The purpose of this is to make it easier for the player to return to The End after conquering it.
The above recipe will give you 12 Ender Portal Frame. Once you have them, you’ll need to put them down (as shown in the picture). Then, place the 12 Eyes of Ender on the 12 Ender Portal Frame. The last step you need to do is to use Flint and Steel on it (like Nether Portal).
So, if you put the wrong Ender Portal Frame or want to move it, how can this block not be broken? Don’t worry, the End Portal Recipe has also made it possible for the End Portal Frame to break using Pickaxe. You can easily move it wherever you want!
In addition, End Portal Recipe adds to Minecraft a feature that makes Ender Dragon always drop a Dragon Egg when dying. This Dragon Egg will automatically enter the player’s inventory.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install End Portal Recipe Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, End-Portal-Recipe-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!