Enchanted ToolTips Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Enchantment Info)By tmq ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 5,248 views
Enchanted ToolTips Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Enchanted ToolTips.
Enchanted ToolTips is a small mod with small features equivalent to it! Enchanted ToolTips only add a feature to your Minecraft game. This feature will not change the gameplay of the game, but it is certainly convenient and welcome!
Enchanted ToolTips feature allows players to view information about their enchantments on their equipment, weapons or books.
When Enchanted ToolTips is installed, you will see a line that says “Press Shift for enchant info”. When you press Shift, you will see the enhancement information on your device. This feature is especially useful when you are not sure what your enhancements are.
Enchanted ToolTips are extremely suitable for use with mods that add new Minecraft enhancements such as More Enchantments or Aquarius because Enchanted ToolTips by default support these 2 mods.
In addition, Enchanted ToolTips also allow you to customize many of its things. You can also change the tooltips of different enhancements. To access the mod screen’s config, you will need to install Mod Menu.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.