Enchantability Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Apply Enchantments On Yourself!)By tmq ❘ May 8, 2021 ❘ 2,295 views
Enchantability Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Enchantability.
Enchantability is a mod that allows you to enhance yourself using Enchanted Book! Enhancing yourself will give you different effects depending on the type of enhancement you use.
To start the mod, you will need an Ender Chest. In the interface of the Ender Chest, you can see a booklet in the lower left corner. Click on that and you’ll see 4 blank boxes so you can place the Enchanted Book in!
The enhancements you can apply to yourself are:
- Blast Protection: Keep the blocks around you from exploding.
- Projectile Protection: Able to bounce back objects flying to you like Arrow (Deflect Projectiles).
- Frost Walker: Gives you the ability to fly in the air! Press Jump + Sneak to use.
- Smite: Able to summon lightning when you use Ax or Sword to attack.
- Knockback: Increase your reach.
- Fire Aspect: Gives you the Regeneration when you look at the sun. But you will suffer Weakness at night.
- Efficiency: There is a possibility for you to add items when crafting.
- Power: Increases the damage for your punch.
- Quick Charge
- Feather Falling
You can clearly see what the effect it is for you by pointing to it and then pressing LeftShift (LSHIFT).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Enchantability Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Enchantability-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!