Enchant With Mob Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (add Enchanter from Minecraft Dungeons)By Smod Staff ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 159 views
Enchant With Mob Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 will add to Minecraft a new hostile creature of the Illager group called “Enchanter”.
The Enchanter is a creature from Minecraft Dungeons brought to Minecraft. Enchanters are hostile creatures, but they cannot directly attack the player. Instead, they will assist other creatures to attack you by using their magic to strengthen other creatures.
When the Enchanter is around other hostile creatures, they will start casting spells to make the creatures stronger. Enchanter’s spells can make other creatures stronger, run faster, deal more damage, and so on. When the Enchanter side has no other creatures to strengthen, they will run away from the player.
If you can kill the Enchanter, they will drop a special book. You can use this book to strengthen your own self and make you stronger!
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!