Creatures and Beasts Mod 1.16.5 (adds vanilla-style mobs)By Smod Staff ❘ 7 days ago ❘ 88 views
Creatures and Beasts Mod 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on this element of the mod. It will add to Minecraft many new creatures to make Minecraft’s ecosystem more diverse. Also makes exploring even more fun!
Exploration is an inevitable part of playing Minecraft. When you start playing, you will find that each land you visit is distinctly different. From the colors, the scenery to the creatures, everything is different. It creates an extremely special variety that is only found in Minecraft.
The element of discovery is a very important part of making Minecraft. Knowing this, Mojang has been constantly adding and changing the Minecraft world, making it even more new.
Currently, Creatures and Beasts adds to Minecraft the following new creatures:
• Little Grebe: A small creature that looks like a duck. Appears in Rivers and Lakes. Likes to eat fish.
• Lizards: Appears in Jungles and Deserts. Love eating Apple Slices.
• Cindershell: Appears in the Nether.
• Sporelings: Appears in many different biomes.
• Lilytad: Appears in Swamp. Love the quagmire.
• Yeti: Appears in cold biomes. The Yeti is a neutral creature, but if you irritate or get close to its baby, it will attack you.
Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!