Cotton Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (A Core Library for Minecraft)By tmq ❘ January 15, 2021 ❘ 814 views
Cotton Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core library programmed by B0undarybreaker, falkreon, frontridermergedfromcurse and Pannoiae, programmed with the purpose of supporting start-up and providing resources for other mods, so which usually appears in the “request” section when installing. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum savings of resources and can support many mods at a time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mod, updating, changing and fixing errors for many mods become simpler at the same time. Most Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, Cotton will not provide any effect when installing independently of Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and pre-built frameworks for other mods to work properly. The mods that Cotton supports will often use a common set of code in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, B0undarybreaker, falkreon, frontridermergedfromcurse and Pannoiae have put this code in Cotton. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to operate, the system will report a game error, causing the crash and unable to load to the main menu.
Cotton will be a mod that you want to install if you intend to use mod for Minecraft version 1.14!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.